Generator Fitter - Newark
Job Reference: 23768
Accommodation division specialises in the rental of temporary and modular buildings. With more than 16,000 units available, we offer one of the UK's largest hire fleets of temporary accommodation; suited for a diverse range of uses including site accommodation construction sites, office, classrooms,canteens at events.
As the UK’s leading equipment rental company, with over 165 Service Centres nationwide and 3,600 dedicated employees, it’s fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to our 30,000 customers. Accommodation division specialises in the rental of temporary and modular buildings. With more than 16,000 units available, we offer one of the UK's largest hire fleets of temporary accommodation; suited for a diverse range of uses including site accommodation construction sites, office, classrooms,canteens at events.We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
An Generator Fitter is required to join the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
- You will be responsible for the pre-hire service and mainteance of generators houses in portable accommodation welfare units both in the depot and on customer site.
- Attend sites to service generators and attend breakdown to analyse and repair where required.
- There will be an our of hour's rota to cover breakdowns on customer's sites, this will include some weekends where the company vehicle will be provided.
Ideally you will have:
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities
- Customer focused
- Basic electrical,hydraulic and diesal fault-finding experience.
- Effective planning and organistaion skills with strong attend to detail
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Be able to join an "on-call" rota with existing staff, this will include out of hours cover where a vehicle will be provided for this.
If you are reliable, flexible and keen to join a successful team, we would like to hear from you.
In return we offer a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, life assurance and inclusion into the Company Pension Scheme.