Portable Accommodation Fitter - East Midlands
Job Reference: 25632
As the UK’s leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it’s fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
An Portable Accommodation Fitter is required to join the UK's leading hire equipment organisation. We form part of Ashtead Group which is a FTSE 100 and can offer you excellent training opportunities with great scope for progression, supporting you throughout your career.
Roles and responsibilities
Duties will include:
- Maintenance, repiar, alterations to Portable Accommodation unites our range. This includes plumbing, joinery and painting works both as the depot and some on-site work.
- Ensure the workplace and working environment is kepy to a high standard and in-line with copmany procedures and processes
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive service and maintenance records
- Assist work colleagues as and when required
To be considered for the role, we're looking to someone who is:
- Able to work as part of a Team
- Good level of DIY skills - To include push fit plumbing, painting, and joinery skills
- Flexible, keen to embrace new training opportunities, which may on occasion require staying away
- customer focused
- CSCS Card - preferred
- Full clean UK driving licence Required
- Effective planning and organisation skills with strong attention to detail
If you are reliable, flexible and keen to join a successful team, we would like to hear from you.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including a pension scheme.
A-Plant are an accredited Living Wage Employer.