Project Manager- Midlands
Job Reference: 26630
As the UK's leading equipment rental company, with 190+ Service Centres nationwide and over 3,700 dedicated employees, it's fair to say we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to over 30,000 customers. We offer years of expertise, certified training, a range of added value services and most importantly, a total commitment to ensuring safety at all times.
If you want to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry and who can offer you great career progression, then apply NOW!!
Please note applications via agencies will not be considered.
At A-Plant Accommodation, we are proud to be a market leader in the supply of a modern fleet of site storage and welfare facilities, hiring out temporary building systems to the construction, industrial, infrastructure, utilities and events sectors.
From the Open Golf to Glastonbury, the Houses of Parliament to the Highlands of Scotland, you will find our fleet all across the UK. Our range includes single storage containers through to full contractor villages and we are continuing to grow, with multi-million investment in our equipment each year.
So, come and join our friendly team and we will provide you with everything you need to succeed. Award winning training, professional development and support and with the opportunities to progress your career
We are part of the FTSE 100 company Ashtead Group plc, the second largest equipment rental company in the world! We are continuing to experience an exciting period of company growth, so it’s a great time to join our friendly team where you will play a key role in the Depot operations, helping to provide an outstanding level of customer service.
Roles and responsibilities
- To work alongside the supplying depots to manage installation and collections of our temporary site accommodation units
- Liaise with key account and local customers and give advice on what is needed to allow for delivery and collections of our temporary accommodation units.
- Carry out site surveys and create RAMS and lifting plans for the installation and collection of our temporary accommodation units.
- Develop relationships with customer site teams and our depots installation teams to ensure good working relations and high customer satisfaction in relation to our installation and collection of temporary accommodation units.
To be considered for this role the applicant must have the following:
- Experience of lifting operations and have an Appointed Person qualification via CPCS or ALLMI
- Strong interpersonal skills, communicates clearly and concisely at all levels and demonstrates effective listening skills.
- Strong organising skills, a methodical approach with close attention to detail and adherence to Company standards and procedure.
- The ability to manage site installation team and plan delivery schedules
- The ability to manage your own time flexibly to allow you to complete work to tight deadlines
- Full driving license
Additional skills that would benefit the role
- Experience in the portable accommodation industry
- Experience of direct to customer relationships / communications
- Experience of using either AutoCad or Visio
The package includes a competitive salary, company car and a flexible rewards package including generous holiday allowance (with the opportunity to buy and sell annual leave), life assurance and a great Company pension scheme.
If you would like to work for a company who are fast becoming THE employer of choice in the rental industry then apply NOW!!